Monday 6 June 2016

Documentary Proposal

I want my production to be about abandoned buildings and derelict remains of places, mainly I want to have camera work moving around places with a narrator telling the viewers about it, what they're looking at and what it used to be.

I want the documentary to be an observational documentary of special interest to people that are interested in abandoned places or want to explore a new interest.

My target audience will be ranging in age from 18 - 35 these tend to be the demographics that this documentary entices, I want the primary target audience to be students or in education while i want the secondary audience to be middle class 30+ year olds.

I want the aim of the documentary to be focused towards pure interest, for people to become interested in these type of things and to just show what its like being in an abandoned place. i hope to achieve more fans and interests within this type of genre.

I would need to film in one location once found, an abandoned area with easy access or some way of getting in; The one main location that comes to mind is the HMSO Sovereign House.

a friend with the capability of contact to authorities is needed to be with me, in case anyone is hurt so they or I could phone someone to help, Most preferably my friend Neve or Finlay, i wont need any experts or witnesses.

There wont need to be any props or costumes, needed will be a minimum of 1 phone preferably 2, a camera or another phone to record on, a flashlight and an emergency light, i already have about 75% of the needed equipment. I would only need to buy an emergency light.

the proposed budget is roughly a maximum of £100.

No comments:

Post a Comment